OH

I am 12 weeks pregnant my hematology blood results come back normal except mchc 34.8h (31.0-34.7)g/dl and eos 7.1high (0.0-5.0) . what does mean ? also week before test i have had runny sneezy itchy eye like allergy if its matter?

Dr. Donald Colantino
The MCHC isn't significantly elevated. Increase in eosinophils is seen with allergic states.
Pathology 49 years experience
All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, the results you provided are not a cause for concern. Wish you good health and a healthy baby!

Last updated Apr 17, 2021