MO

I had laparoscopy surgery six months ago. i have two questions: i have a weird sensation in my belly button that is a little bit painful at times, is that normal? also i cannot get my belly ring back in even though i dont recall stitches there?

Pathology 51 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, and physical examination. Your symptoms may be due to entrapment of nerve in a scar. It would be prudent to talk to your surgeon. Belly ring is not a health issue but a cosmetic one. Your doctor may be able to assist with that. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 6, 2021