A 20-year-old male asked:

What is called the part of the eye that is below the brow bone and above the eyelid fold, the skin that makes you have an eyelid fold?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 36 years experience
That is: The upper portion of the upper eyelid.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.