PA

Had kyphoplasty about 10 years ago for fracture of t7. could this break down and cause chronic chest and abdomen pain from pinched nerves in my back? have had full workup of chest and abdomen and all tests are normal?

Dr. Richard Romano
Chest and abdominal : Can a T7 problem cause chest pain and abdominal pain yes. The T7 sclerotome refers pain to the upper abdominal region and the T7 nerve can cause pain in the chest. The question are your problems related to T7. I can't be sure without examining you. If it possible that your chest and abdominal pain are not related to T7, yes.

Last updated Feb 14, 2021