India

Last year during my pregnancy by checkap i have found that i have gallstones size 3-5mm.after one year homeo treatment i have no stones and i have grade 1 fatty infiltration of liver..what does it mean..and gallbladder was partially distended.?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Surgeon: In view of the partially distended gall bladder and the possibility that the gall bladder now contains sludge from dissolved cholesterol gall stones, I recommend consulting an abdominal surgeon for evaluation, advice and follow-up. Grade1 fatty infiltration of the liver is mild but calls for lifestyle changes of low fat,low carbohydrate diet, getting to ideal weight and regular exercise.

Last updated Feb 13, 2021