OH

I need to cease my medications lisinopril levothyroxine and amitriptyline. i have zero refills remaining and cannot afford a doctor in my area, how can i best minimize the effects of stopping (i cannot afford a doctor visit?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Social Services: Please contact the Dept of Social Services in your area. You may be eligible for programs that will provide no cost or low cost care. No need to yell with all caps. You were prescribed these medications for a reason... you really should not stop them and throw caution into the wind. All the best...

Last updated Feb 8, 2021