U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old female asked:

Good morning im struggling with vaginal trush i used the kolorex tablets but it only clears up for a moment it is very uncomfortable please advise. must i see a gynaecologist if do please recommend one?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arnold Lentnek
Dr. Arnold Lentnekanswered
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
Yes: Likely you have vaginitis. Many different types of vaginal infection. Need to see a GYN to determine proper Dx, Rx. Good luck

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 7, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.