I am 5 weeks pregnant, and drank 2 compral tablets this morning of 400mg aspirin each, i wasn't yet aware that aspirin is dangerous, and am now worried that it will negatively impact the embrio. please assist me in what to do?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Bleeding: Aspirin/Motrin/Alleve and other NSAIDS are dangerous in pregnancy because they causing thinning of the blood and can cause bleeding and hemorrhage. Watch for bleeding or spotting and report this issue to your OB Dr. ASpirin does not cause developmental abnormalities in the Embryo itself.

Last updated Feb 5, 2021