ZA

I have 3 painful nodules on my arm, what could be the cause and is it advisable to have them removed ? i have had them for over 4 years but they were not painful and they were not as big, recently the nodules have grown and they are painful.

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor for an evaluation and to chart a course of treatment. Wish you good health!
Dr. Richard Romano
Arm nodules : I could not be sure without an in-person examination. Most likely this is an enlarged lymph node. It can be lipoma, or neurofibroma. See a doctor

Last updated Feb 5, 2021