ZA

good morning i tested covid positive more than 2weeks ago however i find that i am struggling to get through my daily activities, i can say i only started feeling better on the 25th december then went to work on the 26th and struggled to get through?

Dr. Richard Romano
Covid 19 : You should not be working with symptoms. We can consider isolation removal after two weeks. You need to have no symptoms to get out of isolation unless otherwise cleared by a doctor. See a telemedicine doctor
COVID 19: Sadly, many people who have "recovered" from COVID 19 go on to have significant sequela. Exhaustion can be one of those. Please consider getting in touch with your doctor to request recommendation for more time off the job so that you can rest and heal further. You should not be infectious to others at this point.