South Africa

im struggling alot with boils for 3 months now i was already on 3 different antibiotics but still it get worst .. it start on my arm , then stomach, then legs then my but and now again on my legs what must i do? nose ointment doesn't work aswell?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Culture boil: Recurrent and persistent boils may indicate that you have a problem with a resistant strain of bacteria. Your prescribing Dr should be notified and they may choose to do a culture on the current boils to determine a more specific antibiotic treatment. Certain individuals may also have an immune deficiency or genetic predisposition to recurrent boils. Talk to your Dr.