Lake Oswego, OR

My name is wendy stratman, i work for jcps schools. i've been sent an email regarding needing accommodations for being at high risk for covid. 2 of the risk factors were obesity and caring for parents. i fall into both of these. they have asked for documents from a physician for these. i don't have a pcp at this time. i was trying to avoid having to go to a dr office as i am not sick and offices are swamped. is there a virtual option for getting documents? thx! documentation for accommodations?

Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine 30 years experience
Contact support: Other than verifying that obesity and caring for elderly parents are indeed risk factors during the covid pandemic, certifying these two conditions in an individual could not be accomplished virtually. I would reach out to your employers since they are able to determine these facts as well as anyone else and with less risk to you. Contact HealthTap Support for a more definitive response.

Last updated Nov 30, 2020