U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 29-year-old female asked:

I have pcos, but my period was usually about the same time every "month". it might have been a couple of days late, but it came. we have been trying to conceive and am now 17 days late with 3 negative tests. should i go for blood tests?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Good idea: It would be useful to get a blood test for HCG level. Wish you good health and a healthy baby!
Last updated Nov 10, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.