A member asked:

Hi im so i am under age but i really need to talk to someone about this please just listen . i been itching and burning for like a long time now but when i say burning i mean like after i get done scratching it its burns and i have cuts by clitures?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Sue Ferranti answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

It sounds like you have a yeast infection. It is very common and it is easily treated. There are over the counter treatments that you can find at the pharmacy. The pharmacist can likely show you what your options are. I’m not sure how old you are but if you are under 18, you should let your mother know so she can help you. You can also see your doctor to be sure of the diagnosis/treatment.

Answered Nov 7, 2020



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Rash on calves now burns after weeks of no itching or burning. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor