I roll toilet paper (in the shape of a cigarette) and use it for pleasure. i've gotten bits stuck before but have been able to get them out myself with no problem. i've done this many times and have had no issues. is this dangerous?

Dr. Steven Simon
Probably not : While you have experienced both the pleasure and consequence of this (digging out paper) it does raise the question of why you are using t.p. As your fomite? Probably not the best idea because it will shred and could become lodged. You may want to indulge in personalized pleasure equipment from an adult store which is made for this purpose. I am not endorsing anything but want you to be safe.

Last updated Nov 7, 2020