U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked:

My daughter amisha is battling with an ear ache and has wax in her ears. can you please refer us to a local family doctor (dr sharma) to have it checked. thank you?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
You could do a HealthTap virtual Consultation and see a doctor online

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 14, 2021
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.