Ukiah, CA
A 63-year-old member asked about a 22-year-old female:

red rash underneath both eyes (orbital bone) for a week, slight swelling and on tail end of brow bone starting on 10+ days. not itchy, feels dry. using aloe on it. not affecting vision. face mask does rub over it occasionally/worn 4 days a week?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Avoid harsh soap: Topical Hydrocortisone lotion applied twice daily may be helpful. Avoid harsh soaps and chemicals. Avoid cosmetics for one week while on the treatment. The rash may be due to contact dermatitis. Healthtap offers virtual consultations and you may upload a photo. The topical lotion may cause thinning of the skin, and used sparingly.