i made an account to get help for my friend. she for many years has been having like audio hallucinations, at times she hears music and other things like bees or sinks going off. its been happening for many years and she says it sounds super real?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
55 years experience Psychiatry
Schizophrenia: You are a Caring Friend. I understand your concern for her audio hallucinations which she sees, “it sounds super real” Please take her to see a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis and Treatment Medication, Counseling and your support will help her.
Answered on Oct 18, 2020