hello doc i had unprotected sex with a girl and after two days my penis catching some small red bumps on the head of my penis what can i do doc?

Dr. Harold Mandel
39 years experience General Practice
Exam: There are many possible causes of the red bumps on your penis including herpes, syphilis & other infections. You have to be examined at a medical clinic to be properly diagnosed & treated. Also you should practice safe sex in the future to protect yourself & your partner from unwanted pregnancies & venereal disease. I wish you well with your health!
Answered on Oct 20, 2020