ZA

i was told i am allergic to yeast and due to this i got spores in my lungs that it grows with sugar. the symptoms are much like asthma. i used to take a powder shake called target candida. the manufacturer shut down. looking for new solution. ?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Allergic reaction : If you have asthma symptoms, consider a virtual consult with Healthtap. The spurs may be sent for analysis including eosinophils. A blood eosinophil count and IGE level. Take an antihistamine and please have an allergy panel blood test. An infection can trigger an allergic reaction but most likely you have exposure without infection.