Hi i have had clogged ears for about a month now and i think i have swollen lymph nodes on my neck. when i eat it feels like i only swallow on one side. ?

Pathology 51 years experience
Lymphadenitis: Lymph nodes draining and area of infection also get inflamed and enlarged. It is important to treat the site of infection. If you have done that, the lymph glands will subside in weeks to months. If you have not had a doctor look at your ears, it is important that you see a doctor. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.