U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
hartford, WI
A 39-year-old male asked:

Cant have erectile reaction how can i fix?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
Fix: See a primary care doctor for evaluation and treatment. Issues difficulty getting a reaction can be psychological particularly in a teenager. There may be medical problems and hormonal problems or structural problems. There are several medications like Viagra that are very effective in helping people get and maintain an erection

Related questions

A 41-year-old member asked:
What are the common causes erectile dysnfunction?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
Please tell me what causes erectile dysnfunction?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 19-year-old male asked:
What are the causes for erectile problems in male?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 34-year-old member asked:
Does having more sex make erectile problems worse?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
Can there be any type of nuts to help erectile problems?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Aug 16, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.