ZA

Extreme vertigo on saturday, next day my ears were affected and it sounds like i am standing next to a bass speaker . i posted my symptoms and was told i had sinus. i went to the pharmacy the same day and got acc and a motion sickness. no improvement?

Dr. David Ellis
Vertigo : With vertigo your inner ear is irritated but it could have started with an infection in the middle ear between your ear drum and your inner ear window. Your change in hearing makes me suspicious of this possibility. It is important to look at your ear drum and determine this. Oral antibiotics may be needed along with some treatment for the vertigo.

Last updated Aug 5, 2020