A member asked:

I have an uncomfortable little bump in my tummy and usually feels uncomfortable if i need to pass stool. the little bump has been there for years.

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jenell Wade answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Need to be examined: You need to be examined by a doctor. Depending on the size of the bump, and what it looks and feels like you could have a small hernia which is when fat or intestine can protrude through a defect in the muscles of your stomach. If it causes you discomfort, there are surgeries to repair it. But there would be no way to know what this is without your doctor's examination.

Answered 8/3/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question