may 17th, i was in the shower and i lifted up my clitoral hood and accidently wiped my actual clit too hard. ever since then ive had problems (swelling, itchy, sensitivity). jul 13, gyn says it looks fine but its still sensitive, what is happening

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clit took a "punch": The clitoris and its' surroundings are some of the most sensitive areas of the female body for good reasons. Your previous action was like a "punch" to the testicles in a male and in so doing will require some time to recuperate. Give the area some much needed rest from the TKO(technical knockout).
Answered on Jul 14, 2020
1