U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

My toddler has a 77%allergy to peanuts what other foods should he avoid?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology 31 years experience
See below: My daughter has the same problem. An allergist will be able to give you some insights as well. I would suggest using the web site: http://www.Foodallergy.Org. This gives other products you should avoid. Good luck.
Last updated Apr 24, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.