United Kingdom (Great Britain)

i have had two recurring miscarriages now i'm a week late got loads of discharge only came of pill last month and getting a negative pregnancy test?

Dr. Kenan Omurtag
I would speak to : Your obgyn...What day of your cycle are you? If the first day of full flow is cycle day 1 and you are now cycle day 35 or greater and your pregnancy test is negative it could be that you skipped a period. If you have a history of irregular periods that require control with birth control pills than it would not be unusual to skip after stopping them...At any rate you should see you local obgyn.