United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I have had two recurring miscarriages now i'm a week late got loads of discharge only came of pill last month and getting a negative pregnancy test?

Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Obstetrics & Gynecology 16 years experience
I would speak to : Your obgyn...What day of your cycle are you? If the first day of full flow is cycle day 1 and you are now cycle day 35 or greater and your pregnancy test is negative it could be that you skipped a period. If you have a history of irregular periods that require control with birth control pills than it would not be unusual to skip after stopping them...At any rate you should see you local obgyn.
Last updated Apr 18, 2013