i am having heart palpitations for days now and my pulse is normal. i am also having chest pain and i cant take a deep breath. i have been in the hospital for the chest pain and not the heart palpitations and they said it was more of muscle pain.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Palpitations: It is reassuring that your testing ruled out a cardiac cause of your chest discomfort which may have been muscular or a pinched intercostal nerve that runs between 2 ribs & tends to resolve on its own. Since no arrhythmia was noted during the palpitations, these may have been perceived as forceful beats seen in anxiety or high blood pressure. Avoid caffeine,alcohol and consider stress management t
Answered on May 12, 2020
1