ZA

I have a dull pain/ache in my sternum and left side of my chest and arm. feels almost like i have sore muscles in those areas and it intensifies if i slouch. should i be concerned?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Impingement: There may be an impingement of a nerve in a vertebra in the upper spine or lower neck because there appears to be a positional component to your symptom. A spur or bulging disc could be the cause. A neurologist is best to evaluate you and order appropriate testing which may involve an MRI of the lower neck or upper thoracic spine.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2022