ZA

I have a dull pain/ache in my sternum and left side of my chest and arm. feels almost like i have sore muscles in those areas and it intensifies if i slouch. should i be concerned?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Impingement: There may be an impingement of a nerve in a vertebra in the upper spine or lower neck because there appears to be a positional component to your symptom. A spur or bulging disc could be the cause. A neurologist is best to evaluate you and order appropriate testing which may involve an MRI of the lower neck or upper thoracic spine.

Last updated May 9, 2020