Holiday, FL

I can fit the tip of my finger, almost to the first knuckle of my pointer finger into my cervix, and its soft, im 20 weeks and 5 days, is this cause for concern?? also, my back has been hurting for the past hour or so, and i cant get comfortable.

Dr. Boniface Ikejiani
Soft cervix: 20 yo at 20 weeks 5days gestation who claims the cervix if soft to touch and complain of some back pain. Since there is no pregnancy history, gynecologic history, cramping or bleeding, it is important to see your doctor for review and examination. Even an ultrasound anatomy survey with measurement of the cervical length can be reassuring.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 19, 2020