Louisville k, KY

My significant other and i enjoy oral sex. he told me as i am perform(i think i possibly have a small mouth) that i have unintending to as he is going down my throat. is there any way possibly to protect him from this and him and him enjoy it still?

Dr. Elisa Ribelles-medhus
Discomfort?: If neither of you are affected adversely, for example if it doesn’t create discomfort for him and it doesn’t stimulate your gag reflex, then there’s nothing you need to do. What are you trying to protect him from? Part of it is up to him for how deeply he penetrates you, orally. That said, he can be in charge of whether he experiences discomfort or merely pleasure.

Last updated Apr 16, 2020