Shelby charter Township, MI

I have acid reflux in my larnax i forgot the name what they call it i have no heartburn but it's affected my vocal cords is there any advice you can give me to help this. i take pepsin twice a day but i don't think it's really helped.

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
GERD : Gastroesophargeal Reflux Disease: Omeprazole (over the counter) is more potent and effective than Pepsid. You should also try to eat smaller, more frequent meals but avoid eating 4 hours before bedtime and try elevating the head of your bed. Nicotine and alcohol make it worse.

Last updated Apr 11, 2020