U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing yeast like urine odor, vaginal odor, vaginal itching, vaginal burning, genital itching, vaginal irritation, abnormal vaginal discharge, vaginal tenderness, pain with urination, bubbly discharge, genital rash, and vaginal dryness.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Chintan Harish kumar
Family Medicine 13 years experience
Vaginal/urine sx: Hi, I would have you see your primary care doctor to get evaluated and tested for infections, such as a UTI and/or common vaginal infections.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 21, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.