I am a young male my recent blood work show lower WBC at 3.0 and lower Globulin at 1.6. What does this mean? and what other tests should I have?

Dr. Aurea Tomeski
59 years experience in Internal Medicine
It could be normal : History is important. Is this first test? Any symptoms? What is your hemoglobin and platelet count. Any history of recent viral infection or mono? I need more blood tests like CBC with differential and platelet. Need Complete chem profile with liver function test, ESR, ANA, B12 and folate level. I would also would like to see your old blood counts
Answered on Apr 5, 2020