United Kingdom

I know hand washing (20+ seconds) is best to kill coronavirus, and that if not available use sanitizer of 60%+ alcohol. i thought my sanitizer was but realized it's only 57.6%. been using lots for weeks. i've stopped using it. should i be worried?

Life is not exact: In pandemic times, supplies are short. Life is not that exact. That means 57.6% is fine, and if a person catches the coronavirus, it won't be because she was missing 2% on her hand sanitizer. Remember that the virus goes from person to person. If there are no people close by, and if the high-touch surfaces like table tops, keyboards, or doorknobs are clean, then one is a lot safer. (Mar. 2020)
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 29, 2020