ZA

I recent changed my blood pressure pills from irbewin to coirbewin. reason being blood pressure was high. but since though pressure has come down i tend to feel dizzy when i get up suddenly. could it be due to the coirbewin?

Monitor BP @ home: This could be either the med or that your blood pressure is still high or too low & your body cannot adopt to the change in position very fast. Learning how to monitor your BP at home may give you a better idea of what is happening. Either way you should contact your doc for guidance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.