U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old female asked:

Hi my 6 year old had a blister in her neck and later i saw on her back two and one on her leg and arm and its very itchy docter said yesterday not cp

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Blisters: Would be appropriate to seek consultation with a skin specialist, a Dermatologist.
Last updated Apr 24, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.