U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lake Oswego, OR
A member asked:

My hands constantly flare up with a red rash, almost like tiny blisters in certain areas, it itches so bad that i will scratch them until they bleed, what can i use to help the itching rash?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can examine: Hands and fingers eczema sometimes appears as itchy little blisters. In some people, the blisters are actually little firm bumps, but they do itch. We call that dyshidrosis or dyshidrotic eczema. Because rashes are difficult to describe in words, and even harder to visualize from words, his primary care doctor or a dermatologist can look at the blisters to help decide what they are.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 4, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.