Lake Oswego, OR

I have this odd bump near the back of my throat that i believe is some kind of cyst. its on the left side of my throat right next to my tonsils. its been bothering me for over a week now and i would like to get rid of it. is there something i can gurgle t

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor, preferably a ENT doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 18, 2020