Neck pain and stiffness doesnt let me move my head much and sends sharp pains in the neck area if tried, gives me severe migraine and dizziness, comes and goes, and doesnt let me sleep.recently got the vaccinia vaccine since im military personnel ?

Dr. Emanuele Maccalli
Best see a dr: Vaccinia related encephalitis is a very rare complication of the inoculation and is generally seen in very young babies, but is not unheard of. Neck pain, stiffness and migraines are much more common. If you are experiencing persistent pain, neck stiffness and over the counter medications have not improved your sx it's worthwhile to be evaluated by a doctor in person.
Dr. Emanuele Maccalli
Provided original answer
Feb 18, 2020
Last updated Feb 19, 2020