can you tell me whats wrong with my index finger. it has an uncomfortable pain from the middle of my index finger down the bottom. ?

49 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/. Get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health!
Answered on Feb 16, 2020