I have a rash on my face. i have had it for about 2 months. i had a doctor prescribe dalasine for me but the problem was that i am a person who sweats a lot but after taking that pill for one day i rash stoped but i became darker and sweating stopped?

Dr. Angel Arturo Moya Marquez
Dr. Angel Arturo Moya Marquezanswered
Skin infection: The doctor probably prescribed that for a skin infection. That antibiotic is called clindamycin. It is not related to decreases in sweating or darkening the skin. I recommend you to visit a specialist if the problem persist. A dermatologist. Have a great day.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 12, 2020