ZA

Good day, i would just like to know how far long in my pregnancy do i get my first check up with a gynecologist because im 5 months pregnant and still haven't been referred to one on the medical aid?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
See one now: An OB GYN MD is capable of picking up subtle signs that the fetus is not doing well in the "home environment prior to departure. Although many General /Family Practitioners and Nurse midwives can give good prenatal care, their OB training is not the same as the OB GYN specialist if available

Last updated May 28, 2020