my daughter has some rash on her arms; look like a ring worm. at first , it was on one then pass to the other at similar location ?

Dr. Christopher Conti
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
RASH: I would need to see the rash in order to make a proper recommendation. If ringworm, it is a fungal infection that is EASY to transmit,it to other parts of the body and to other people. Ringworm treatment to most parts of the body requires topical creams for many weeks in order to treat effectively. Happy to arrange a video chat to take a look and make the right recommendation
Answered on Jan 22, 2020