Atlanta, GA

I have an internal stye lower lid i only wore my make up the day before eye swelled it looks a lot better can i start wearing makeup ana is my eyeshadow still ok to use and i know to break eyeliner any advice please anxiety over this thank you ?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, and physical examination. You may try your make-up in the evening and see how it goes. If you dot not experience any problem overnight then you should be okay. Wish you good health!

Last updated Jan 15, 2020