South Africa

I had a umbilical hernia repair surgery on 11/11/19. is it normal that my stomach is swollen twice the size than what it was before the operation? i dont have any discomfort or pain my stomach is just very swollen.

Can see the surgeon: Sounds like something is wrong, if there is extreme abdominal distention. One's surgeon can evaluate to see if there is an abdominal infection or some other serious problem. Hopefully, the patient is not constipated and full of stool. In general, issues related to recent surgery should be evaluated by the surgeon (who knows everything that happened during the operation).

Last updated Jan 10, 2020