U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old female asked:

I have lumps under my skin in both arms. its between my wrist and elbow. its not visible when you look at my arms only when you rub my arms. one is quite big but there are smaller ones that feel like a ball and one that feels like its on a vein. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Lumps: All lumps need to be examined by your doctor. They may be cysts or something more important. In any case, please see your doctor for help and peace of mind. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.