U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old male asked:

Looking for a gynae. i did a pregnancy test a week ago and it was positive. not sure how far along i am, i was on implanon which i removed 3 months ago but was amenorrheic since. do i need a gynae or can go to a family practitioner?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Some Family docs: do OB care, so best to check with them. Otherwise an OBGYN doc for sure, can help you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 10, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.