U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 43-year-old female asked:

Help 22yrs major depression (now 10 mth suicidal) meds not working as it should due to pts and corrosive grief. (venlor 75mg/d&pax 5mg/d ).msa exhausted -applied for 5 sessions pmb out-of-hospital, discovery denied appl.i need psych therapy urgently!

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 33 years experience
Not on this forum: A person who has suicidal ideations (thoughts or plans), gestures, or attempts needs evaluation and treatment right away. The recommended way to get treatment is to visit an Emergency Room, by ambulance or by having a companion drive. In the US, the emergency phone number for an ambulance is 911. One can also find suicide prevention hotline numbers online, for her local area.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 13, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.