I got these small brown spots on palms and feet that developed into fluid filled blisters. now i have a bundle of them on one palm and a few on my feet. the ones on my palms started itching too. what can it be? can't see my doc till next week

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dermatologist: Go directly to a dermatologist for accurate diagnosis and advice as this is not a common skin disorder and most nondermatologists won't be familiar with it. Dyshydrotic eczema is a likely diagnosis and the trigger is often elusive if that's what it is. Seasonal allergies or stress are possible causes and it lasts for weeks. Get effective treatment.

Last updated Jan 23, 2021